VAT can be the bane of everyone affected by it.
The complex regime of regulations imposes a tremendous administrative burden on businesses.
With the rate being so high, mistakes in calculating VAT can be costly - and the rigid system of penalties and interest charges for mistakes and the late submission of returns adds to that burden.
Our cost-effective VAT compliance and planning services can relieve you of this burden.
Our team of VAT professionals will help to keep your VAT affairs in order, make sure you are collecting the right amounts for each transaction, and ensure that you make payments and file returns correctly and on time.
In addition to providing a comprehensive bookkeeping and VAT accounting service, we can also advise on and help with:
- The pros and cons of voluntary registration
- The timing of compulsory registration
- Extracting maximum benefit from the rules on de-registration
- Partial exemption
- Timing and delaying VAT payments
- Flat rate VAT schemes
- VAT on imports and exports
- VAT control visits HMRC
Contact Us today for a VAT health check and to see how we can relieve you of the burden.
Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business - so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of HMRC call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HMRC
- Negotiating with HMRC in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Contact Us today for a VAT healthcheck.